top of page
The Railroad Station
The station was built in 1898 by the Northern Central Railway. It is a two-story, brick and frame building in the Queen Anne style. It features a deep porch around three sides. The property also includes the stone foundation of the original baggage house. It was used as a passenger station until 1960. In 1982, it was acquired by the Historical Society of Millersburg and subsequently restored.
The station is available for events. For reservations, please contact us via Email at Mbghist@epix.net or via Phone at (717) 692-4084.
The station was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002 as the Millersburg Passenger Rail Station.
The Railroad Station: About Us
bottom of page