The Railroad Passenger Station
The historic passenger station is located on Center Street, Millersburg. The station was built in 1898, by the Northern Central Railway. It is a two-story, brick and frame building in the Queen Anne style. It features a deep porch around three sides. The property also includes the stone foundation of the original baggage house. It was used as a passenger station until 1960. In 1982, it was acquired by the Historical Society of Millersburg and subsequently restored.